Wednesday 13 August 2008

Left...

...Im next door now...clearly i took my laptop...Laura asked me to make her a banner...its the only reason i have it with me and i asked her to pm me and tell me what she wanted but she didnt and she isnt online so i dunno what to do for her :S (actually she has just this moment signed in...Laura if you are reading this - that was damn good timing)

It's 11:46am and ive just put some music on cos quite honestly i really hate total silence hehe...im listening to "if i can dream" by Robson & Jerome - such a nice song but for your sake and mine i wont sing for you hehe

Anyway i have a banner to make see ya all later...may come back and post it to show ya what i did
bye for now
xx

P.S i forgot i lso have a whole list of other banners i need to make...well least i wont be bored

No comments: