Friday 17 April 2009

If you don't give up & don't give in you may just be ok

Ok I decided if I can't think of a blog title I will use a line from a song, this would be fist time trying it.

I'm bored and waiting for dad to pick me up cos I need to get outa the house and see people LOL the only people I seen recently are one tree hill characters lmao. Have my music blaring cos I was bored with next doors disco.

At the moment travis is on singing re-offender a song I liked from one tree hill used twice in back to back episodes (end of one, beginning of next) when peyton found out Brooke & luke were together.

Now we have wolf like me by tv on the radio, another oth song from 409 when ravens played their state championship game they were meant to lose for donte but Nate couldn't do it after finding out Haley was having a boy.

Anyway that will do will post later
XxxX

No comments: