Tuesday 12 May 2009

Hello one and all

Hey ya'll if ya reading this ya must be bored :P and the fact I'm writing this means so am I so ya can join my little club.

I'm at dad's at the moment on my iPod writing this. I love my iPod so clever that ya can just log on and tap out a blog to send to my blogger profile for you bored peoples to read, tho honestly why you are reading this particular blog baffles me but that is life.

Seen dad's Spain videos gucci's pool looks amazing it is almost enough to make me forget the fact it's up a bloody mountain - if you know me ya know heights terrify me so when someone comes to me and says alot of where we are going involves mountains one of which is 200 (or 2000 - I don't remember) feet above sea level I do have to wonder how much fun I'm gunna have.

Em/Toni/Stacey - if ya reading this do ya fancy a giggle? Well dad asked me if I would fancy someone giving me a nail makeover out there. I hear the 3 of ya laughing, damn it you 3 know me better than that I'm his daughter when have I ever wanted something like that LMAO sounds like a holiday of a lifetime for me don't it - NOT!!!!!!

Anyway I'm done might post later
Xxxx

No comments: