Sunday 3 January 2010

New game

Spent some of my xmas money today on a new wii game called MySims agents. Have not yet had a chance to play it as i have been watching my waterloo road dvds almost finished those though i am still loving Mika, Tom and Chlo.

I have the original MySims for the wii, wanted MySims kingdom for xmas but turns out it looks pretty crap so changed my mind. Looked at the agents version of MySims today saw some videos of it and it looks pretty cool, to be honest though for £25 i should hope so.

If anyone else has a wii and wants me to add them as a friend via the wii online feature. Please reply to this with a comment and leave your wii number and i will add. When i later go on my wii after watching final disk of WLR i will find out my number and let people know.

No comments: