Tuesday 10 August 2010

These are the days of our lives

Hello Bloggers,
Me again - Joy lol! Bored on this damn course again cos Julia left me on friday lol! Luckily she is still down at Quit with me. Can't wait to finish up here on friday but it does remind me that it is coming up to a year since the stuff with Em happened and here we are going through it all again JOY!!!

Listening to Michael Jackson (what else?) this is actually the first time in about 2 months that i have not put Tiny Dancer on as the first song...what has taken the spot i hear you ask well it was "I don't wanna talk about it" by Rod Stewart.

Been playing my xbox alot since i got it and i can't wait for sims 3 to come out for it and that Michael Jackson game :) I actually need some more games 2 just doesn't cut it even if i do use Charlie's games lol, but i should wait till after my holiday :)

Which reminds me Harrie comes down in 15 days YAY!! will be ace i have told her she has to watch 3:16 with me which i've just decided to watch on my ipod or at least listen to cos god knows i have seen it enough times to know what is happening by just listening to it (shhh don't tell her lol!!) actually when i asked her to watch it with me i wasn't going to watch it cos i hate that Keith dies in that episode, it was hard enough watching from 3:11 to 3:15 never mind 3:16 but truth is i ended up watching it cos i tried skipping it but i just could not accept that Keith was dead cos i hadn't seen it happen.

Right that is enough from me, prob back tomorrow
toodles
xx

No comments: