Monday 12 October 2009

Ladies and gentlemen I give you......

......The wonderful Stacey.T

What can I say about Stace? Stace is one of my best friends, she is kind/sweet/friendly/caring and at the same time mad/crazy/funny all of which makes her AMAZING.

The day I found out we had one thing in common changed my life. Our mutual love and respect for Michael Jackson opened new doors in our lives and more importantly our friendship, we can share our love for his music and our respect for everything he stood for and believed in.

We can share all that we love about him but we can also share all that we don't love about him, be it one of his songs or one of his life decisions. What truely makes the connection we have to eachother through Michael amazing is our ability to see that while we may not have the same opinion of Michael at times it is the opinion of each of us as individuals and we respect those opinions despite not agreeing.

It is amazing how the unexpected death of a man can change the frienship between 2 people (maybe 3) so drastically as it has between me and Stace (and Toni) but that is the power of the genius that is Michael Jackson.

Everything I have said is true and it is what makes Stace amazing but above all she is a true friend.

No comments: