Monday 5 October 2009

Update!!

Wow it has been a while since i posted here :) I've changed the banner at the top of the blog. Michael Jackson represents my love for all things Michael particuarly Bad era and James Lafferty represents my obsession with One Tree Hill - two of my most favourite things in the world so it sums it up perfectly.

Speaking of One Tree Hill, season 6 came out on dvd in the UK today wahooo cant wait to get it and the next episode is on tonight tooo yay not that the tv version will matter when i get season 6 but still haha

A first for me where OTH is concearned though i came across one episode i cant stand what Mark and the lads were thinking writing that episode i don't know and the last episode confused me as it was the episode that followed that crap one so i was just like WHAT?

Anyway that will do
thanks guys

No comments: