Friday 1 October 2010

I had a dream.....

....No don't worry i am not doing a Martin Luthar King on you lol. I really did have a dream. A dream that i am taking as a message to me.

I was trying to find a way to say thanks to Harrie for something (infact the dream involved Emmie aswell) but the card shop ran out of thank you cards and then when i had found something that would do it (i had to get them both the same) and at this point my mum came in and said no that will never do you need to get Harrie something different to Emmie

Then i woke up so i am taking it as a sign that i need to do something for Harrie cos of Turkey so cue the notepad i am going to get and fill it with memories and stuff, something Harrie can look at and remember Turkey by. Sounds like an ace plan to me :)

No comments: