Sunday 10 October 2010

oth season 7

Hopefully I will get oth season 7 tomorrow cue the most cutest speech from Jamie "I'm not crying for me, I'm crying for you. Your mum's gonna die. The one thing I never wanna lose is you or daddy"
____________________________________________________________
♥ Jamie Scott ♥ Haley James Scott ♥ Nathan Scott ♥ Brooke Davis ♥ Lydia James ♥ Quinn James ♥ Victoria Davis ♥ Clay Evans ♥ Julian Baker ♥ Dan Scott ♥ Lucas Scott ♥ Skills Taylor ♥ Millicent Huxtable ♥ Marvin "Mouth" McFadden ♥ Jimmy James ♥ Peyton Sawyer ♥ Keith Scott ♥ Quentin Fields ♥ Andre Fields ♥ Alexander ♥ Mia Catalano ♥ Chase Adams ♥ Karen Roe ♥ Lily Roe Scott ♥ Rachel Gatina ♥ Deb Lee ♥ Cooper Lee ♥ Whitey Durham ♥ Alex Dupree ♥
____________________________________________________________

No comments: