Wednesday 29 October 2008

Hello bloggers

Howdy folks, me again with an essay i dare say hehe.

You might have noticed my posts on here titled Glogster, glogster is a website i found where you can make online scrapbook type things i suppose, the site totally rules and as ya can see i am enjoying making them hehe so join and add me as a friend...go on its fun =]

Okay so ive seen HSM3 twice so far, really wanna go again, im going down there later to enquire as to wether or not i can have one of their hsm cardboard cutout things...go me. Totally obsessed with the soundtrack it rules man.

Im trying to un-confuse myself with one tree hill atm, as it stands now im well confused hehe so hopefully i can fix that =]

Anyway thats all i have to say i think (though im sure there was something else but i forgot...will come back if i remember hehe) Love ya'll
xx

No comments: