Thursday 23 October 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Ok so i saw the film lastnight, was well good, atmosphere was the best thing ever, lots of screaming/cheering/clapping/awwing/singing etc - was the best film i ever been to in that respect, you would have thought Zac Efron had walked into the room lmao. My opinion on some of the songs has changed so i am gunna change them now.

  1. Now Or Never
    Still one of the best....Troy is unbelieveably fit in this song...erm hello ya can see the sweat on him lmao (tho it actually probably isn't sweat at all but that is the idea.
  2. Right Here, Right Now
    Hmm ok, not the best tune..maybe it will warm on me when i see the film
  3. I Want It All
    Still one of my faves brilliant tune...and the set they got for it....hello NYC stuff - it's gunna be one of my top songs with that in it alone but yeah the song itself rules, still love Ry's bits
  4. Can I Have This Dance?
    Now one of my fave songs, really sweet lyrics, great music....love it
  5. Just Wanna Be With You
    Slow start but when it gets a bit of groove it's a nice song - alot like every day from HSM2
  6. A Night To Remember
    Saw this on the disney channel previews the other day - awesome song, awesome video, one of my faves atm....EDIT: Still one of my faves, video is awesome still and the lyrics by the boys at the beggining are wicked
  7. The Boys Are Back
    One of my worst tracks at the moment, I hope i change my mind after i see the film as what i have seen Troy and the lads look fit in it :whis:....EDIT:Changed my mind on this one now...troy is fit as i said...song is catchy and the kid bit is cute as hell
  8. Walk Away
    Another not very good one for me atm, maybe it will change....EDIT: Same opinion really just now i think it is a sad song
  9. Scream
    Love this one now again Troy is fit as f*** in it love the song, and the video and the bit of the story after this song with Darbus
  10. Senior Year Spring Musical Medley
    Alright, bit confusing because it is all the songs that have been played previously but edited into one track....EDIT: some of the songs in this are fab....love Rockets bit....but mainly cos of the comedy side because of what he is wearing lmao
  11. We’re All In This Together
    Another one i know fairly well as it is a slower version of the song from HSM1, though they changed it a bit - can see this being the saddest song in the film....EDIT: suprisinly not that sad, i guess cos they talk over it in the film hehe
  12. High School Musical
    Love this - listen to the words its like them saying how much HSM has changed their lives - love it...EDIT: Has ti be my most fave song from it tbh everyone was clapping along to the song right the way though it...love it
  13. Just Getting Started
    I am guessing this is one that needs unlocking
  14. Last Chance
    I am guessing this is one that needs unlocking aswell
It was such a brill film i am going again tomorrow....cant wait....Dan hates me tho cos i got her right in to it.

No comments: