Thursday 16 October 2008

So happy

Ok so i got a new phone today, it's like super wicked, Charlie has my old one so it means i have a new number...ask if you want it...of course it depends if i know you yeah? i aint gunna give it to any old tom, dick, and harry rotfl

Anyway so yeah as ya seen i been posting blogs with my phone, not every long ones but who would want to on a phone - er hello if i want a long one posted i will come on the computer. The phone tho is ok for posting some pics up here if i am out or away from the computer...what ever.

I hope you are enjoying my blog, cant believe i have had it going over 2 months now...usually i don't keep up with them but this i have done well with i think, most likely because i really like this blog site.

Anyway must dash lovlies i have pizza waiting on the work top and it is getting cold, love you all dearly (I know some of you read - Stacey, Em, Tanya, Laura - just to name a few)

No comments: