Monday 5 July 2010

Hold me closer tiny danceeeer

Really quite bored to be honest with you, on this dumb course with nothing to do so thought i would sit in word and type up a blog to post lol. Got my music on though which is a good thing hehe...tiny dancer is my song of the moment, hence the blog title hehe, stupid streetdance film that got me into the song then my brother played it at his world cup party/bbq when England played their first match which is when i remembered i liked the song from streetdance and have not stopped playing it since lol.

Hopefully they will let us go soon they usually do but i won't hold my breath hehe!! To be honest though it isn't that bad up here the people are nice hehe but it does get boring (7 hrs stuck in a room).

Ooooh i just realised that i have 17 days left till alton towers which will be awesome, however the closer it is getting the more real it is becoming....not the best thing to happen to me lol. Planning on going on spinball but wether i do or not remains to be seen but never mind, i should do but will have to watch it first.

Oooooooh love train by Rod Stewart now, another fav of mine since going to see him on June 1st. So glad i had that chance...after Michael i had to really. I know Michael would have been the best show i had ever been to but since i never got that far the spice girls still hold that title followed closely by Rod. Hopefully i will get to go to a concert with Toni soon :)


I am also hoping that my trampy cousin Harrie can come on holiday with us, that will be just the best thing ever and i actually can't wait for that if it happens, shouldn't be an issue to be fair but we will see can't wait thoooooooo so will keep you updated on that one.

Right I have run out of things to ramble on about now so until next time, bye bye
xxxx

No comments: