Tuesday 13 July 2010

Will you still care?

Hello bloggers, bored again so thought i would write a blog again. I am knackered, hardly slept lastnight :( which sucks lol.

Helped Sam on my course today, bless her she isn't very good with iPods and iTunes lol!! so i helped her and put some songs on her ipod for her.

Gunna put my iPod on in a sec i think lol dunno which song yet though, maybe a Michael Jackson track....will you be there maybe? dunno cos the end makes me sad sometimes.

Talking about that song has now given me inspiration for the blog title so case you was wondering why i used this blog title it is because of that song lol.

Tried going to vodafone to see what deals they have on blackberry phones at the moment but decided to leave because i had been waiting ages and the lady just saw the person behind me completely ignorning me.

Ok it's 2pm now so i am going to put my ipod on now still not sure which song but will let you know when i get a song on lol.

God i am soooooo bored right now lol tho im getting more friendly with people up here like Sam, Sev and Ron.

Oooooooh ok ive put black velvet on my ipod now what a tune that is. dunno why i like it thought guess it is just a cool track.

So glad the world cup had finished now what a lot of rubbish that Holland game was sunday night, i well wanted them to win but instead i wasted a couple of hours of my life watching that game for no reason cos it was crap lol.

Ok now i have put will you be there on the old ipod lol, by far one of my favourite Michael Jackson songs especially the end poem bit. I would like that s a vinyl quote on my bedroom wall when we move, i am going for a more grown up bedroom because i liked what T had done with hers when i stayed there so wanted something a bit more grown up than my rubbish dump of a room lol

Right i hace now run out of things to say except now i am having a good laugh with some of the people up here lol so i am going to shut up now and let you get on with the rest of your day now
so till next time toodles

No comments: