Monday 12 July 2010

Max your life

Hello bloggers
Bored on this course, and it is break time so thought i would spend a min or so posting a blog. Listening to music at the moment which is pretty cool, at the mo i have Abba on with "one of us". Oh the blog title i bet you are wondering where that came from lol. well i was inspired by my bottle of pepsi max lol which ok is a bit weird but that is what this course does to you lol.

Been writing my story most of the morning but got pretty bored of that to be hnest will continue it when i get a computer at home....or should i say if i get a computer at home lol!!!.

Now im listening to Michael Jackson with "the way you make me feel" awesome tune, i didnt like it till i eard it on this is it the movie/documetary i used to hate it cos after that song on one of my videos came black or white when the dad would shout at the don and i hated the shouting so the video for TWYMMF would always get fwd when it was on as a kid and it just sorta stuck me thinking i didnt like it i think.

Ok so now i m rambling about nothing lol shows how bored i really am lol!!! Oooooooh now its "They dont really care about us" awesome tune again....not that i like Michael or anything lol!!!

Right i am going now run out of things to say, maybe back when i get home if i can get my lappy back off my brother.
Till then toodles
xxxxx

No comments: